Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Love Cooking

I really do love cooking. I especially love making big extravagant dishes. Maybe not everyday, but I do enjoy it occasionally. My sister Julie and I often get together and enjoy some girly bonding and gourmet cooking, and yesterday just seemed like the perfect day for some short ribs and a chick flick. I got Lucas all dressed up for the occasion. He is such a stud!!


Here's all the ingredients we used.

And 4 hours later this is what we got to enjoy.

These dishes we make always take a lot longer than we think they will. But don't feel too bad, 2 hours of that was watching the chick flick with the food slowly roasting in the oven. Oh it was so delicious! I will definitely be making that again. Here's the link for the recipe we used if anyone feels inclined to give it a try.

3 comments:

Sheri E. said...

Oh my goodness! That looks really delicious. i am definitely going to try that recipe. Lucas looks very handsome in that outfit.

Alan C said...

Lucas looks like he could have too much fun with the hammer. Did he get to pound the beef?

John said...

That looks very delicious. And Lucas looks very handy. I've got some home repairs he can help me with.