Well this is the reason I haven't blogged in the last three months. We bought a house! I got super busy cleaning and packing and then more cleaning and unpacking and I just totally forgot about blogging. I'm going to try and go back and post a few things that have happened in the last three months, but really the biggest thing is that we bought this beautiful home and we couldn't be more excited!
I just love everything about it! The kids love having a bigger backyard and a playroom. And we are super close to the elementary school which is nice. We've been doing a few things to make the house our own, but it's pretty much already perfect. We have been having fun painting some rooms, which we've never been able to do before as renters. Now I just have to figure out how I want to decorate it so I can take some pictures of the inside to post. I'm pretty much in love, though!
11 years ago

1 comment:
Yay for a new house! I'm excited to see picture of how you decorate everything.
Post a Comment